September 14, 2016

More randomness

Ever feel like someone could literally be in your head and know what your feeling. I have a friend at work today, that not once, but twice has suggested I keep working out to keep myself out of my own head. Like seriously who could know how inside my own head I am. I really don't mean to, but when you are alone most of the time what else is there to do. What about the fact that I always feel like an outsider, like I don't belong. I have felt like that as long as I can remember. I just don't know how to not over think things. Like for instance I know I over analyze every situation, every word said to me. When alone with my thoughts I literally replay all conversations that I had for the day. Sometimes I wonder if I'm looking for some secret meaning in the conversations. I feel like everyone is always leaving me. The only constant that I have is my husband. He knows all my craziness, and still loves me unconditionally. He has never tried to change me. He accepts me for who I am. I really don't know if I have ever had that in my life before. He loves me, just the way I am, with all my flaws. Makes me love him more for just that. So if you ever find someone who loves you just the way you are hang on tight.

No comments: